God in the details...

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, 
but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 
Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. 
But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." 
~ Philippians 3:12-14

after our meeting with our home finder and director, i'm feeling much better regarding our decision to press forward with adoption than i was on wednesday. we still have five more books to get through and CPR training, and cluster meetings, and more paper work, but i know God will be in the details. 

i will cling to my Jesus and know that giving an orphan a home is a good thing.
it mustn't be taken lightly and must be a selfless, sacrificial act. 
like Jesus did for us.


Jacob's response to adoption

Comments

Popular Posts