Tuesday, February 19, 2013

please excuse the mess...


Hi Friends!

This week is "mid-winter" break for my boys. They are off until next Monday.
I cannot complain, they are usually pretty well-behaved...except when they're not ;)

They have been busy "making memories!" LOL
I am so used to not having to step over their toys, or clean off the dining room table when it's time for a meal. But when they are on school vacation, it's a constant in our lives.

I want to complain, but then I saw this..."Please excuse the mess, the children are making memories!"

Rather than complain, I will embrace these moments in our lives. For one day they will be gone. Literally.

So relish in the mess ladies! and enjoy those little ones while you can!


2 comments:

  1. So True! I should make this and hang it on my wall!
    Thanks for the reminder Mare! I've been stressed with mess a lot lately, sadly though, it's mostly my mess.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's because you're a painting fool! LOL

      Delete

Blog Archive