The new year is almost upon us. I don't do "New Year's resolutions" so to speak. I cannot stand the thought of making them, only to break them two weeks later.
However, in light of the new year, here are some things that I would like to get accomplished...
1. finish reading through the Bible.
2. find some daily alone time with God.
3. lose 40-50 pounds of baby fat that I've kept on for the last 4 years! (well, I can't call it "baby" fat anymore!) LOL
4. learn how to use my new Canon Rebel SLR!
5. scrapbook 100 pages! (hey, that's a lot for me!)
6. declutter my home! (again!)
7. make sure I keep in touch with my siblings & extended family.
8. become an actual member of my church (instead of just "attending services.")
9. go on more dates with my hubby!
10. take more time for me!
This will be quite a challenge! I am looking forward to a new year full of possibilities! How about you?