Growing up...

My boys are growing up so fast! It's hard to keep up with all that they are doing and saying and accomplishing as the days and months fly by!

Nick will be 7 years old on July 9th. I cannot believe it! It seems like only days ago that he was starting his first day of kindegarten. Now he will be going into 2nd grade. We were finally able to take the training wheels off his bike this year! YAY Nick! We are so proud of him. He is reading chapter books, and writting letters to people. Amazing! This from a child who didn't really talk until almost 3yrs old! Nick wants to be a train engineer when he grows up.

















Stephen is so funny! He loves to laugh and carry on long detailed conversations. He picks up on things so fast! He watches and asks numerous questions until his curiosity is satisfied. Sometimes my patience runs out before his questions do! LOL! He will be going into 1st grade this fall, and turning 6 on July 23rd. He is having a bit of trouble with writting some letters and numbers backwards. Like writting a "b" for "d" and writting his 3's backwards. He also wants to write capital letters in the middle of a word! I'm sure he will grow out of it. Stephen wants to be a teacher when he grows up, and he LOVES LOVES LOVES dinosaurs!

















Jacob will be 4 in September, and starting preschool. Oh my! I thought I would never see the day when Jake would be entering school! It's surreal to me. He is a jokster and loves to copy his older brothers. He has such a sweet laugh and precious smile. He seems so little, but wants to do everything himself. He can get dressed and undressed by himself from the waist down, except for socks. And he has some difficulty getting his shirts on/off. But I am sure he will get this down too. He is stubborn and determined! Jacob wants to be a fireman when he grows up.

















My life has been a whirlwind since children came into the picture. But I wouldn't have it any other way! My boys are my precious gifts from God and I will love them always and forever...no matter what!

Comments

  1. awww..what a sweet tribite to your boys! You will love looking back on this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts