Newbie

I never thought that I would be "blogging." The very thought of that word makes me giggle.
I suppose if I can "facebook," then I can "blog."
For me, being "vertically challenged" not only means that I am short and need a step stool for almost every cabinet in my kitchen, it also means that I seek the Lord on a daily basis. I look "up."
It can be a challenge to look up when you are feeling so lowly. Who am I to deserve anything from God? But the Bible is full of deserving verses that I can stand on & be content in the fact that God loves me for me. That's all. He loves me so much, that He sent His Son to die for me. How amazing is that?

Comments

  1. It looks great! I can't see any way you are having problems, but if you think you are, let me know and I will help if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that - "vertically challenged" when it comes to God. Looking up is the best place for us to be looking! Great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are here! You know, your cabinets are REALLY tall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts